Monday, October 13, 2008

SITS Blogathon!!

Hey y'all!! Today is a super special day in the blogosphere. SITS is having a blogathon with prizes given away every hour. Go here and check it out:


I was lucky enough to literally stumble upon the SITS site the week they were launching and I have visited every single day since then. Being a fairly new blogger, I was unsure of exactly what this blog world was all about. But I lurked a while and then joined right in. Through SITS I discovered Shannon who designed my blog and turned my spot from drab to fab in two days flat. I simply adore my design and have gotten so many compliments.


I have been "introduced" to so many cool, fun, talented, compassionate and funny women through SITS. Women whose ideas, recipes, tips, trials and tribulations inspire me daily. Women like: Kat, Lula, Melissa and Lizzy. I feel like my day is incomplete if I have not checked in on my chicas! Thank you Heather and Tiffany for coming up with and implementing such a saucy little networking tool that has become a popular and ever increasing SITStahood!! Saucy SITStas Rule!

25 comments:

Kat said...

Awww...my first shout out of the day! I am so glad that you are back to blogging. And that you forgive my operator error on my reader :-)

Kori said...

Happy Blogathon Day SITSta!

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

I am not doing a SITS post today as I am celebrating my 100th post. Please stop by and enter my giveaway.

Michelle said...

Great list! Happy SITs blogathon day!

Natalie said...

Happy Blog-a-thon!

Aubrey said...

Your blog is lovely!

I can't wait to read more!

Heather said...

Happy Blogathon Day! I'm so glad it brought us together.

Jen Sue Wild said...

Fun Blog!! Happy SITS day!!

T said...

I think I need a blogging break... yikes, I haven't even started laundry I'm getting so caught up in all these fun posts!
happy blogathon!

SITS Girls said...

Great post girl!

You know we love our original girls so much.

you have been a great supporter and we are so grateful!

Mrs. S said...

I JUST saw your design on the Crazy Eights page and thought "oh that's so beautiful" it totally reminds me of like a coffee shop with specialty coffee and chocolate or something. It's so cute.

And I just wanted to tell you that, although I haven't been to Biloxi, I think we drove by it a few years ago on our way to help with Katrina relief. Beautiful country down in MS.

American in Norway said...

Just spreading the bloggy love that is SITS! Hope you are having a great day!

Meridith said...

New to SITS and LOVE'N IT!!!
Happy Blog-A-Thon!!

Wendy said...

I just found you via SITS and really enjoyed your site. I am also newer to the blogosphere and have all boys!

Marrdy said...

Happy SITS Day!

Christie said...

LOVE your blog!
So fun to share this day with a fellow SITSta!

Melodie said...

Happy Blogathon, SITSta!

Swift Jan said...

I love your blog!!! Happy blogathon Day!

Megan said...

Happy SITS Blog-A-Thon Day!!

Mrs. De Miranda said...

Happy SITS!

Marla @ Stolen Bon Bons said...

Happy SITSathon!

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

Happy SITS day! Here there be comments!

Yaya said...

Hey Hey Hey!
Happy blogging! :)

~Tara said...

Stopping by from SITS to say hello...what a beautiful blog!!!

I'm off to snoop around your site, don't mind me- I won't spill my coffe, I promise!

Felicia Eis said...

Hope that you had a lovely SISTA day!! Please forgive the fact that I am only now just getting around :P