Thursday, July 3, 2008

Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow

Well, my last day at the office has come and gone and the wonderful people that I work with sent me off with beach-themed goodness (since we are headed to Virginia Beach). These ladies did a fabulous job. I want to thank everyone involved and it has been a pleasure serving the US Military through the legal office these past three years. I am honored and priviledged to have done so.


Presentation by our Deputy.

The Awesome Cake.

Target Gift Cards for my boys (office mascots.

Beach Ball Twin for Little Chief.

4 comments:

scargosun said...

Aw, that was nice. That cake is really cute! I will have to remember that theme. :)

John Deere Mom said...

That cake is too cute!

Unknown said...

Awww, The balloon is a twin...how cute!!! You look amazing. Such a great color for you!!!!!

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

When is your official moving day?