Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Party Time

We went to Chief's office party this past weekend. It was really nice, a dinner cruise on "The Spirit of Norfolk". Now, why a bunch of Navy folk chose to celebrate on board a ship, I'm not so sure, but it was fun just the same. We had great food, some drinks, dancing and there were lots of great door prizes. We won $25 GC to Barnes and Nobles. Not too shabby.

I, of course, could not fit my camera into my teeny little evening bag. Little Chief snapped these photos of me and my Mr. before we embarked upon our cruise, thus explaining why the photos are "shot from below".

3 comments:

Mama Wheaton said...

You both look lovely! Glad you had a good time.

John Deere Mom said...

Great pics! Hope you had a great time!

Rhea said...

Awww, you two are so handsome/beautiful! I like your dress. A dinner cruise sounds like fun.