Monday, December 15, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

I was tagged by John Deere Mom to post 7 random things about myself. I have never been tagged B4, so here it goes:

1. I have really small hands, super small, smaller than my 7-year-old. I keep acrylic nails just to make my hands look bigger.

2. I have freakishly long eyelashes. People think they are fake, like I have time to put on fake lashes every day!! I have even had co-workers try to pull them to see if they would come off. All four of my sons inherited the lashes, go figure!

3. I am a bibliophile.

4. I can't whistle.

5. I once saw President Clinton in Madrid, Spain walking down the sidewalk. There were armored tanks, machine guns and lots of secret service guys everywhere.

6. I was 31 years old the first time I flew on an airplane.

7. I have never been to Disney. :(

I don't have time to tag anyone, because I'm supposed to be working right now!

1 comment:

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I wish I had freakishly long eyelashes. Mine are sparsely populated :-)

And I can't whistle either. My kids think I am a freak because of that.