Monday, June 9, 2008

My New Digs!!

I have been Shannonized!! That sounds like some sort of religious experience, huh? Well, honestly it kind of was. That Sweet Shannon (see her little widget over on the lefthand side of my blog) designed this beautiful space and I am so in love with it. I keep clicking back over here just to see it load up again and again. She took into consideration everything that I asked her for including a butterfly to represent our Amanda Rose who already left this earth to live in perfect peace and harmony with the Lord. I can't believe that I commissoned this Designing Goddess last Friday and today, Monday, I am up and running - now that is some fast service with a smile. You too can be Shannonized if you so chose, I'm pretty sure her services are non-denominational.

7 comments:

Calamity Jane's Cottage, Bonnie said...

Hi Kim, I really like your blog and will be visiting often. Thank you for the post and your name is in the hat for the apron giveaway. Have a Blessed Day,
Bonnie

Heather said...

OH, your layout is BEAUTIFUL!! That Shannon is a gem, isn't she? I just had to comment that real quick..now I'm off to read more of your posts!!

Shannon said...

thanks so much for blessing me with the opportunity to design your blog! You were great to work with!

Wanda said...

It's really pink...I love it. I know all about the moving every few years...we just got here to GA two months ago...we're Army though. :) My brother used to live in Virginia Beach and he liked it except that he had to drive everywhere.

Tiffany said...

This is so beautiful! And what an amazing tribute to Amanda Rose!

KatBouska said...

Love it! Makes me want to settle in with my coffee and bagel and get down with some good reading!! Shannon is awesome!

John Deere Mom said...

Beautiful!